My days and nights in Paris. A writing sabbatical. An infautation with the food. The city. The air of love. I blame it on Shay Youngblood's Black Girl in Paris. www.mobrowne.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mahogany L. Browne in Paris




this is my daily findings and parisian persuals.

after reading Ms. Youngblood's book Black Girl in Paris
my life was changed forever. I promised myself I would
visit this city of love and sweet surrender. I hoped I
would go with the man who held my heart in his hands.

Instead, I bought the ticket for myself as a birthday present.
There is still a man with my heart. I hope he holds it
tight. I will return soon.

I am simply going to reintroduce the air to the pretty parts
of myself, again.

join me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mahogany! I am Twanitta Fitzgerald from Sincere Engagements event planning service in Washington, DC. I'm hoping that you have received our sponsorship request for our upcoming Breast Cancer Awareness Event that we are hosting in our Nation's Capitol on October 30th, 2009. We would love for you to performer for our audience at this event. Please contact me soon at sincereengagement@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
my journalism work can be found in print mags XXL, King, Source (back n da day), Honey (even further back), UK's Mobo Magazine & Canada's Word Magazine. My poetry has been included in UK's X Magazine and several on-line publications.